Confidential Ethical Channel informs you that the personal data that you provide by filling out this form will be processed by Staylant Compliance S.L. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in volume 35133, folio 163) and sheet 631831, on 09-26-2016 , legal signature responsible for the processing of reports filed and of this website.
The Confidential Ethical Channel is a professional service of Staylant Compliance S.L., with CIF: B21443940.
We value transparency, and for that reason, we want you to know from the outset that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use the data. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may register in the Confidential Ethical Channel as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required to process their personal data. In no case will the minor be asked for information regarding the professional, economic or private situation of other family members without the consent of the corresponding family members. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or we have your express authorisation.
The Confidential Ethical Channel has adapted this website to requirements of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD – Spanish Acronym), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Implementation Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GPDR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI- Spanish Acronyms ).
Party responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Party Identity: Staylant Compliance, S.L.
- Commercial name: Confidential Ethical Channel
- NIF / CIF: B21443940
- Address: C / MATEO INURRIA 11, 28036 – MADRID,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Processing services and reports management.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 35133, folio 163) and sheet 631831, on 26- 09- 2016
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, any personal data that you send us via the forms on the website will be processed as “high level user” data.
We implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation for processing our users’ data.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them, as minimum as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for processing purposes. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate any records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed so adequate security of personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in the Confidential Ethics Channel comes from:
- Contact Form
- Request form for report submission
- Blog comments
- Service request form
- Affiliate registration form
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data concerning the Confidential Ethical Channel. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of its processing
- Oppose processing
- Request data portability
Interested subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In any such case, the data will only be retained for the exercise or the defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, interested persons may object to the processing of their data. Staylant Compliance, S.L. shall cease processing the data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive your submitted personal data in a common, structured, digital format and to transfer it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising their right to data portability in accordance with the previous section, the interested party shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one responsible party to another when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective legal protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the Confidential Ethical Channel there are different personal information capture and process systems provided by interested persons, with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name and Email so as to respond to user Confidential .Ethical Channel requirements. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contract conditions. You are informed that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Telefónica S.A.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that it collects.
- To support and improve website services.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Staylant Compliance, S.L. will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to website users and subscribers.
The Confidential Ethical Channel, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals or companies. In these cases, user consent will be required, and information will be provided on collaborator identity and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for processing your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is data subject consent.
The professional processing of the complaints handling service is based on the consent that is requested. The withdrawal of this consent does not condition the execution of the subscription contract.
The data categories processed are those of identifying data.
These categories are specially protected data.
For how long will we retain your data?
- The personal data provided will be conserved while the complaint handling is performed and will be deleted immediately after its completion.
To what recipients will your data be disclosed?
To provide the services strictly necessary for the execution of the activity, the Confidential Ethical Channel shares data with the following providers as per their corresponding privacy conditions:
Advice: Staylant Compliance, S.L. is the legal entity responsible for report handling and processing in order to perform report processing services and the professional handling of the same.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., located in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services for Staylant Compliance, S.L.
Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the Confidential Ethical Channel analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your website use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, located in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services for Staylant Compliance S.L.
Browsing: upon browsing the Confidential Ethical Channel, non-identifying data may be collected. Such data may include IP addresses, (approximate) geographic location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. The non-identifying data also includes information related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administrate the site, track the user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information on our user base as a whole.
Data privacy and security
When using and processing of users’ personal data the Confidential Ethical Channel is committed to respecting confidentiality and using data in accordance with the purpose for which it was sent. The Channel further complies with its obligation to store data and adopt all necessary measures to avoid the data’s alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. The certificate is a security protocol that enables data to travel in an integral and secure way i.e. the transmission of data between a server and web user, and vice-versa, is fully cyphered or encrypted.
The Confidential Ethical Channel cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network; and, therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, Staylant Compliance, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorised by the Confidential Ethical Channel to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
When the Confidential Ethical Channel becomes aware of a security incident occurring, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely and accurate information related to the Security Incident, or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data provided
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to the Confidential Ethical Channel, thus exonerating Staylant Compliance, S.L. (Confidential Ethical Channel), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible at all times for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep said data duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and accurate information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and Consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating the same to Staylant Compliance, S.L. (Confidential Ethical Channel) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. At no time will this revocation be retroactive.
Staylant Compliance, S.L. reserves the right to update this policy in line with new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases and on this webpage, Staylant Compliance, S.L. will announce any changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, the Confidential Ethical Channel does not send commercial emails. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Commerce Services.